Why do you need Tune CyberSecure?
While many cyber attacks and crimes are focused on business, individuals also face cyber threats. If you are the victim of a cyber crime, you could face financial consequences and cyber attacks are not going away, and they are likely to increase in scope and prevalence. While you can not eliminate a cyber attack, you can take steps to manage the risks and limit your exposure. Tune CyberSecure is a great way to mitigate this risk.
Who can take out the cover?
To benefit from this policy your main residence must be situated in Malaysia. The person who has taken out this policy must be at least 18 years of age
Who will the policy cover?
The policy will cover you (as the insured person) plus, your married or civil partner, children and parents, who all permanently live with the policyholder at home. For the avoidance of any doubt, children up to the age of 18 who are studying away at college or university during term time and who return to the home during holidays will for the purposes of this insurance be treated as permanently residing.
Who is the underwriter?
The underwriter is Tune Insurance Malaysia Berhad Company No: 197601004719 (30686-K)
What does our Tune CyberSecure policy cover?
|| Benefits Include:
||Electronic Fund Transfer Fraud
- You become the victim of an email phishing attack where you voluntarily disclose your e-banking login credentials.
- This data is used to transfer and steal funds from your online bank account which includes digital wallet and plastic cards, stored in your devices
- Advice to help you minimize potential losses
- Reimbursement of financial loss due to unauthorized use of your online payment services
||Online Retail Fraud
- You place an order on a fake webshop with an identical look and feel to a known retailer.
- The order you place will never be fulfilled as the entire enterprise is a sham designated to part you from your money
- Reimbursement of the purchase price of goods you bought online but which are not delivered
- Your credit card details are stolen and sold on the dark web.
- This data is then used to fraudulently buy goods in your name.
- Reimbursement of the cost of rectifying record with banks/authorities
- Costs to restore credit records and personal identity
What are the major exclusions under this Policy?
- Abnormal Conditions/ State of Emergency / Mass Cyber-Attack
- Bodily Injury
- Business Activities
- Confidence Scams
- Dishonest Acts
- Indirect or Consequential Loss
- Infrastructure Failure
- Lost or Stolen Plastic Cards
- Nuclear Risks
- Prior Matters
- Property Damage
- Voluntary Disclosure
- War, Invasion and Civil Commotion to the influencing of it by terrorism or violence.
- Corporate Cyber Liability Exclusion
- Infectious / Communicable Disease Exclusion
Making a purchase
How do I purchase Tune CyberSecure Insurance?
By clicking the purchase now button on this site
How soon after purchase does the policy take effect?
Your insurance policy will be activated upon successful payment
How long does it take for the insurance policy to be issued?
You will be emailed a soft copy of the insurance certificate within 1 hour from successful payment from firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I view details on my policy?
You can view details by logging into the Senang portal. Log in details will be in your purchase confirmation email
What if I did not receive an email after I made a purchase?
- If you did not receive the confirmation message within 1 hour of signing up, please check your Spam or Bulk email folder just in case the confirmation email was delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and mark it Not Spam, which should allow future messages to appear in your inbox. The email will be from email@example.com
- If you still can't find it please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be updated within 1 working day.
How do I make a Claim?
- You may visit this website www.mycyber.my and submit your claim as per the steps in the claims section and or calling the number 1800 819 783
- Senang service partner ACE Expertise Sdn Bhd will undertake an assessment of the cyber event originating from your affected device/s and advise you of next steps to be undertaken to secure your digital devices
How long will it take to process my claims?
Your claims will be registered within 1 working day and a claim reference will be generated. All successful claims will be reimbursed within 7 working days.